SAFETY & SECURITY
Woodhaven Lakes is a gated recreational community and our Public Safety staff is on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our objective is to help provide a safe and secure environment for property owners, their families and guests.
815-849-5915 (24 hour emergency)
Property at Woodhaven is accessed through our Main Gate which is staffed 24 hours per day, year round to help assist property owners and their guests. Each property is supplied with four membership passes to gain access to the property. Each vehicle entering Woodhaven must have an access pass.
Public Safety Patrol
Public Safety staff patrol Woodhaven roads and common grounds 24 hours per day. Most recreation events throughout the year are staffed with Public Safety personnel.
For safety and security and to help make our property owners and guests Woodhaven experience more enjoyable, please remember:
- The speed limit is 20 mph throughout Woodhaven and is strictly enforced.
- Never leave your campfire unattended. If you plan on being away for more than a few minutes, extinguish the fire completely.
- Quiet hours are from midnight to 7:00 a.m. As a rule, if noise can be heard from 50 feet or just two lots away, it is too loud.
- Vulgar and obscene language is prohibited in public at Woodhaven. Use of this language, either personally or from your music, could result in a fine.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed at the beach, Pavilion or Rec Plex common areas.
- Hands, feet and all body parts must be kept confined within a moving vehicle at all times.
- All pets must be kept on a leash—even when on your lot. Pets must also have a tag with the owner’s name, as well as current vaccination tags.
- Pets are not allowed in the activity areas or events, including the open markets and Pavilion.