OPEN AIR MARKET INFORMATION
Our Open Air Market will occur on all major holiday weekends.
All Open Air Markets are from
9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Open Air Market dates for the 2022 season will be:
- Sunday, April 24 – Spring Fling Weekend
- Sunday, May 29 – Memorial Day Weekend
- Sunday, July 3 – July 4th Weekend
- Saturday, August 6 – Main Event Weekend
- Sunday, September 4 – Labor Day Weekend
- Sunday, October 9 – Fall Fest Weekend
We will accept registrations for the Open Air Market on a first come, first serve basis until the spaces have been filled or until the registration deadline, Monday two weeks before the event. If an event is full, please call the Association Office at 815-849-5209 and you will be placed on a waiting list.
The Open Air Market will take place in the same location, on the flat, shady area near the horseshoe pits. In this area, the only bathroom access available is handicapped accessible porta-johns. Recreation Complex bathrooms are over 100 yards away. Please keep this in mind when registering for the Open Air Market.
As always, you must purchase enough booth space to accommodate your vehicle and/or trailer. Please note, only ONE table per booth can be reserved through the registration process. Please register for a table at least one week before the Open Air Market date. There are no preferential spots for those with large trailers, and we encourage vendors to keep this in mind when sending in their registration form. More information is available in the Rules and Regulations.
We would like your help to focus on the efficiency of our check-in process. We need to make sure that those vehicles that are dropping off supplies and parking elsewhere are not blocking the access path while they are unloading. Please be aware of your vehicle, so that our check-in process can continue while you are unloading.
Thank you for your time and consideration. We look forward to working with you this summer and in the years to come.
The Department of Recreation
Woodhaven Lakes Association
Registration Rules & Regulations
- $35 per booth for non-property owners
- $25 per booth for property owners
- $10 per table rental (1 max. per booth) must be reserved one week ahead of event
- Check-In Times for all Open Air Markets: 7:30 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- Show Times: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Clean-up completed by 3:30 p.m.
Registration deadline is two weeks before each event and may close early if capacity is reached.
If a show closes due to capacity, contact the Association Office at 815-849-5209 to be placed on a waiting list in case of cancellations.